October 7, 2009

Banned on Myspace?

So a few weeks ago on my Rentboy myspace music page,
I put up the title "Rape Me" (a Nirvana song) which actually played the
"Stuck In The Middle With You" MP3 by Bob Dylan.
At the time I thought this rather humorous lark.
Hmm.

Shortly after I received a copyright infringement notice from Myspace
which stopped the song, and then completed their online copyright education form.
I thought that would be the last of it but a check yesterday showed that
Myspace have stopped me from having any tracks on my Rentboy music page.

I have written to them this morning.

No reply yet.

Interesting to see what happens, I might have to start again and lose
my 503 myspace "friends"

Hope not!

P.S


Half an hour ago, my songs were put back up on Myspace. 
Thank god for that.

No comments: