September 10, 2009

Fail!

Pretty much a failure of a day.
So I went to to the Post Office to buy a new mobile.
They didn't have the model in stock. The cashier said that she was sad she couldn't get credit for the sale. So I go to the big Post Office in the city and turns out i don't have enough ID to buy the mobile anyway, after filling out some crappy form.
By this point I'm over the whole thing.
I go to Dick Smith and bulk buy some CR-s and a cable for our digital t.v because the current one is fucked. When I get home turns out it's not long enough at all.
Only good thing was I found a copy of "Tree and Leaf" by Tolkien for one dollar.
One part of the book is thoughts on fairy stories and their origins, while the second part is just a story.
I threw out the old bookmarks, lit up a fag and went home and wrote this.

No comments: